RVThereYet

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sick of being sick....

Not much to say about this week except we spent most of it in our jammies and coughing.. I am so over this being sick thing. I don't think I can put out another cough. The body is just so sore right now. I did have to go back to work yesterday but it is cold and not too many people on the golf course so I was not busy at all. Spent my time looking at the clock. Today may be a little different. This will be my last day on antibiotics and I do feel a tiny bit better. Yeah!
We had brought our trailer in for service over a week ago. They called us twice this week with news that will cost us quite a bit. They need to repack the wheel bearings to the cost of $340. and do cleaning and maintenance on one of the slides, to the tune of $380. Yikes, we thought having the extended warranty would keep us from digging into our pockets, guess not....It is not even 2yrs old yet. I do think they are taking advantage of us, we have not been happy with this dealership and they know it. We may look into, next time around taking it to someone else. Actually look forward to the day when the housing market improves and we can sell the Florida house and buy our new 5th wheel... Will that day ever come.
Also this week, Howard of RV Dreams announced the 2nd annual RV Dreams Rally to be held in Kerrville Tx Oct 7-11. Can't believe that is the only month that we have plans.. I'm so bummed.
We have already committed to workcamp back at Topsail Hill in Florida for the month of October. Why does this happen.. I swore I wouldnt miss the rally. Now what?

No comments: