RVThereYet

Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Full Day in Las Vegas

Saturday: Our first full day here in Las Vegas. This morning we headed to Dunkin Donuts at Sams Town. We played a little black jack and went into the sports book for Kevin to bet on some college football. We also played a free football pool. Went back to the RV, had hot dogs for lunch, did laundry and walked around the park. The sites here are very tight. I think they squeeze as many as possible into this space. Guess thats Vegas, the other parks look the same. They have a swimming pool, a small clubhouse and horseshoes. I havent seen an activity schedule like most of the TT parks have. I'm thinking there just might be enough entertainment here in Vegas!
We went back to Sams Town for an early dinner at the buffet. It was great. I played a bit on the roulette wheel. Did pretty good. We watched a little football and then headed home. I went in the chatroom for a while and then called it an early night. I am having a hard time adjusting to this time change.

No comments: