RVThereYet

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sunny Arizona, Well Partly Sunny

The drill sargeant had me up and rolling early this morning. Since he is up in the wee hours he expects me to be also. So on the road we were. It was mighty chilly but my heated seat in the truck always does the trick. We were looking forward to finally, on day three, of getting out of Texas. And we did, passing thru New Mexico and into Arizona. We really like the looks of Arizona and wish we had more time to spend in this state. We travelled 400 mi today and stopped around 1:30p at Benson, Az. We are staying at the Benson I-10 RV Park, right off the highway. We rested and I put together a salad and spaghetti for dinner. We are not in a hurry to leave in the morning as we are heading to Cottonwood and it is only a little over 100 miles. We will stay at the Thousand Trails campground for a few days before heading to Las Vegas. I took several pictures today and went to download them and they are not there. I think something is wrong with my camera. Not a good time for that.
Well, time to drop into chat. Until tomorrow.......

1 comment:

CowgirlCreations said...

Welcome to Cottonwood! I'm here in my stucco and sticks...Have a Great Thanksgiving! Looks like you've arrived on our cloudy days. :-)
CowgirlCreations