RVThereYet

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Food, Oh My

Tuesday we woke to clouds and sprinkles. Headed outside to chat with our friends as they passed on their walks. Chuck & Kevin headed to the back of our trailer to the putting green where they can be found most days. Late morning we ran a few errands. The sun was starting to shine and warm up. Molly, Bob, Kathy, Chuck, Ginger & Jessie were heading into the activities room to play hand and foot. I decided to head over and watch them, as I have never played this game. Before long it was time to head back to the trailer to get ready for our "light" dinner of "heavy" appetizers. Oops the electric had gone out in the park. I needed to bake my hot crab dip. I was scrambling to find something else I could come up with in place of it. I had some pineapple, coconut, mango tequila sauce left that I had purchased in Fredricksburg last week. That would have to do if electricity doesnt come back on. I got that out and plated when back on came the electric. My dip went in the oven but would be a little late in arriving at Lynette & Greggs for happy hour. We all gathered and once again had a fabulous spread and all ate too much. It got a little cool and we broke up earlier than usual. Alot of us got on chat when we got back to our homes.

No comments: