RVThereYet

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Quick Trip to Boston

 

I started the month off with a quick trip to Boston…My son Kevin picked me up at the airport and we drove back to his house in New Hampshire. We spent a fun family day with a trip to a favorite seafood restaurant for an early Mothers Day meal. I love my fried clams and chowder, yumm..  The kids, big and small had some fun..

IMG_0420

We stopped for ice cream and then went back to the house. I got to meet the newest member of the family..

This is Milo..looks like I’m choking him but I wanted to get his cute face..

IMG_0439

The next day I took off for an anniversary party back in Ma. It was for my cousin Kathy and her husband John, celebrating 40 wonderful years.  Kathy  was the closest thing to having a sister I had while growing up. We only lived one street away, and spent alot of time together.

Here we are 40 years ago..

Picture Frame 446

And today..

IMG_0442

 

The party was wonderful and I got to see my three brothers and quite a few of my cousins.  When the party ended,  I checked into a hotel for the night and had dinner at my brother in law Jack’s house ( Kevins’s brother). Sharon and Jack don’t live far from where I was staying, so it was nice to catch up with them and spend some time.

The next day I had a great visit and lunch at an old friends house. Alice and I worked together for many years..Another friend Margaret also joined us. Can’t believe I forgot to take pictures, but you know when woman start gabbing, all else is forgotten…

I headed to the airport and flew back to Houston that night.. What an enjoyable and busy few days!

1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

Sounds like a lot of fun Leno.

I am just thrilled that you are blogging again.

Take Care my friend.