Monday, September 29, 2008

Life after Ike and Trip Delayed

Well, I finally got to download some pictures. I promised a few people I would post pictures of our yard of what Ike did here. We were some of the lucky ones. No house damage. My heart goes out to those who have severe damage or loss. Prayers are with them.

Today was the day we were to take off for Destin. Unfortunately, due to other circumstances we didn't get to leave. Our daughter is having a tough time with depression and after seeing her dr this morning our plans are up in the air. They want to hospitalize her and she is refusing, so things are not too great on the homefront. We will give it another day to see what she plans to do and then make a decision as to whether we can leave and when. We are all packed up and ready to go.....

1 comment:

Debbie and Rod said...

Leno,

So sorry to hear about your daughter. Hopefully she'll get better soon and you can continue with your trip.

Debbie