RVThereYet

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Making Plans and Changing Sites

 

Tues… Beach day.. We took the 10am tram to the beach. It was quite hot but with the chair by the water I had a nice ocean breeze and sat with my feet in the water and my book in hand.  Of course we had to take quite a few dips to keep cool also.  You can see Kevin is enjoying it.

2010 Topsail Beach 007

 

Wed….I have put off cleaning long enough.. Today was the day. I didn’t get as much accomplished as I would have liked but at least it’s a start. 

I also went to the office to talk to the boss. Got us on the books for next year. Will be back for the month of May and Nov.  It’s so hard to plan that far ahead but if we don’t schedule it now, we will be out of luck.

We are upset that we will have to move from our spot here on Tuesday.  We really like it here on volunteer road. Nice and shady and lots of privacy.  The next spot we have to go to is very open and very sunny. One of our least favorite in the park.  Oh well, we will make the best of it. 

Our site now….

 2010 Topsail 002

2010 Topsail 005

 

Thurs… I slept in this morning. I then cooked us a big breakfast.  Kevin was busy outside, washing and waxing the truck.  He then moved to washing windows on the RV..   I decided to head out to see about getting a haircut and pedicure.   I struck out.. Need an appointment for a haircut.  I stopped in 3 nail salons and the first was nice but busy, the other two, I didn’t like the looks of. I am fussy when it comes to pedicures. .  The plan was we would head to the beach maybe around 3p today but it is getting pretty cloudy out. I heard we may be in for some rain tomorrow. That will put a damper on our plans to head to Pensacola tomorrow.

LIG

1 comment:

KarenInTheWoods said...

Oh I agree I like your site now... some folks like those wide open sites for their satellite dishes. But I think ambiance is more important than a television show! LOL ... I prefer to see green out each window, lots of shade, and no neighboring campers if we can help it.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/