RVThereYet

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Not For Me

Kevin was settled in for watching NCAA basketball for the weekend. I decided it was time for a trip to Trader Joe’s.  I picked up a case of $2 buck chuck, and checked on the granola bars. Deb turned several of us on to the Trader Joe’s bars last year. Problem is, we haven’t been able to get any since. They stopped  doing business with their supplier.  Well, guess they now have a new supplier. They are now in a new package and have gone from 1.5 oz to 1.2 oz each. They are still selling for same price. I bought a few of the Sweet, Savory & Tart ones.  Makes for a quick breakfast or snack on the road.

On my way to the store yesterday I came upon these skydivers….

Skydiving Pictures 001

Skydiving Pictures 008 

So today Kevin & I headed back to see them in action… although it was not as clear as yesterday, it was still neat watching them..

Here they are  getting on the plane that will take them up up and away…

Skydiving Pictures 2 003

Skydiving Pictures 2 005

These ones are riding double…

Skydiving Pictures 2 024

Weee, landed…..

Skydiving Pictures 2 031

They were screaming with excitement when they landed, so guess they enjoyed their ride…     Not for me!!!!!

2 comments:

Tumbleweed Dee said...

Ahhhh that brings back memories. I love to skydive (tandem) I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I think it's more fun then the balloon ride, but the balloon is a lot longer.

Debbie Goode said...

Why would anybody want to jump out of a perfectly good plane? Beyond me...LOL! Bill and I would love to meet up with you guys...we plan on being at the Sands for about a month. Maybe we can work something out!