RVThereYet

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I used to enjoy and look forward to weekends but things have changed. I have a part time job and now have to work most weekends. I am working at a golf course in the grille. I thought it would be fun to get out of the house and see some nice people and it was at first. but now they are taking advantage of me. I took the job with intentions of working 2 maybe 3 days a week for a few hours. Now I am working up to 5 days and some are 8 or 9 hr shifts. Just getting to be too much.
At least I have gained some experience as a short order cook. It just may come in handy some day if we go on the road and want to workcamp. I also figured using the money to pay off some debt will help get us on the road sooner.
It has been very hot here in Texas. I envy those of you that are in the cooler climates. I have hopes of us spending the summer in Colorado perhaps. Isnt it nice we all get to dream..... And some of those dreams come true.

1 comment:

Debbie and Rod said...

Great job on the blog, Arlene. Thanks for sharing. I'm adding it to my list of blogs. Keep up the good work!

Debbie
http://debandrod.blogspot.com