RVThereYet

Friday, August 1, 2008

Hot Hot Hot

What more can I say. Things here in Texas are unbearably hot this week. The weekend is suppose to get worse. I go from the house to work or babysitting to the pool and back in to the house. Not a very exciting life.. I had plans to go to Florida for a few days but that didnt work out for me. I had to work on Wednesday, right in the middle of the week. Oh well, its hot there also.
I am so happy sitting here thinking of what an exciting weekend this is for some of my chat room friends. Jenny is getting her "new to her" MH today, Nonna is leaving for Vancouver for an extended trip and Moppah is heading out to see her new MH being built. Unfortunately Kathy, one of our dreamer family fell down the steps of her 5er into the picnic table and broke three ribs. She is well medicated and hopefully will be feeling better soon.
I think I will take a dip in the pool now and maybe dream a little.

No comments: