RVThereYet

Monday, August 4, 2008

Looking For A Picture

Boy, I never knew we didn't have pictures of my husband and I together. I am usually the picture taker so I don't end up in many. Last night on chat, Jenny said she couldnt find a picture of Kevin & I together at the rally. I told her I would look for one. Well, it turned into a task. This one was taken last year in St. Thomas, while on a cruise. Not great but will have to do.
We are watching the weather closely. Sounds like that tropical storm may hit Texas tomorrow. We have started to put some things away. Hope it won't be too bad. I can't imagine in this heat not having air conditioning. We talk about getting a generator but haven't done so yet. The day before a storm isn't the time to do it. Perhaps one of these days.......

No comments: